viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

If you ask me about ten things I like to do before I die, maybe my answer will be a little boring or weird, but I think that the best think you can do is enjoy everyday by itself, and don't matter about your dreams, they are your future or not, but you can't reach it now. You don't have to do anything to be happy.

Anyway, I think there is a lot of jobs I like to do, because I think they are valuables. I would like to finish my career and work at hidrology and environment, I like trekking and the open spaces.

I would like to be a barber man, I don't know exactly why, but I think that is an honorable job, allows you to met and talk with many people, and it is so old schooled, that is cool. It that case, it would be a hipster job.

I would like to be a profesional singer. I have studied in an academy by six years, but I am always too busy in other stuff for sing. I mean, profesionally, because I always sing everywhere. Maybe many people dislike of me that, but don't have to like everyone.

I would like to be chef. Cooking is one of the greatest arts in the earth, and I think that we always plays down its importance. "Feeding is a need, eat is an art" says mom, I think she heards it from elsewhere. And I'm speaking like Forrest Gump.

I really would like to be football player. I always play, but it is very different to live for it. I work teaching, and it is great, but is not the same. Although in the last post I say that my brother was better than me at sports, still I think i'm a good last defender, I play strong and safely.

I would like to be teacher, no matter what subject I have to teach, I like it. And if I can teach at secondary or university, much better.

I would like to work in film world, I mean, being an actor or director or a camera man, I don't know. But also I would like to do my own movies.

I would like to live of what I write. It would be great have the entire day to read and write.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario