viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Romantic Canelo

The beach I love is El Canelo, just next to El Canelillo. Both are great beaches because they are cleans, the sand is very comfortable to get a nap and the pines trees that you have to walk across to get the beach are, yes, I agree, like the lord of the rings movie. El Canelillo it is a pocket beach; that means that is littler and more quiet than el Canelo, and that is why almost everybody prefer it instead el Canelo, but I like the big waves for swim, and I go to El Canelillo just when I'm tired. The water there is very cold, but sometimes in the afternoon that changes and it is just great. Also, the beaches are between rocky places, and is fun to walk there.

I remember that I meet this beach many years ago when I was there once with my parents and my brother; but my best memories in el Canelo are since three years ago because I go there with my girlfriend every time we can, and we stay in her uncle's summer house, at five minutes of the beach, for walk. We like to lie on the sand and swim, even when she laughs at me because the freeze water hurts my balls. We always go to the rocky place to search for tiny animals like crabs, and we go to the trees up the cliffs looking for rabbits. We like just to see them; she studies environmental biology and loves animals even more than I.

The only thing I don't like for El Canelo are the new resort on the side of the beach, because more people arrives and because thay put the rock between El Canelo y El Canelillo, obviously tring to separate the beach for the apartament's customers and the rest of the people, most of them from the near town and from El Quisco.

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you! El Canelo is one of the most beautiful beaches that I know and when is low season, this beach is the ideal place to rest, swim, walk, and see the sunset! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i dont like very much this beach, i think algarrobo have better beaches or between el quisco-algarrobo there are better beaches.

    ResponderEliminar