viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

My brother and friend

Fortunately I live with my parents and my two brothers, Cristian y Gabriel. I am the older, and we spend a lot of time together.

Cristian is the second brother, he is just a year younger than me, so in our childhood we play together almost the entire day and we like to play pranks to mom or anyone who was at home. However, I think we are very different, because he always was restless than me, and he was just great at any sport he plays. For example, although I was older, he learn first to ride bicycle, and we has a single bike for us, so he ussualy run to take the bike and go away with it. I remember that we fought almost everyday, but we makes peace soon and continue playing. We have the chance to play many sports together, like basketball, tennis, table tennis and football, even competitively, but he always was a step forward; even he was first in his age at the official tennis national federation, when he has fourteen, but my parents couldn't pay it, and nobody sponsor him, so he couldn't continue playing.

He is blonde so we look different too, but when the people met us closely realizes that we have similar features. Today, he studies  for sport trainer, and we work in a football school at weekends, and still play sports anytime when we can.

           My brother's football freestyling


I love my brother, he is happy and sincere, he always has a joke for everything, and even if sometimes he is grumpy with mom and me, he is a great person.
Cristian, my cousin Vanessa and me many years ago.

2 comentarios:

  1. I have 3 sister, I no have brother I don't know how is that relationship, n_n

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The last picture is the cutest!! I´m glad that you have these relationship with your brother :)

    ResponderEliminar